Important details for our services:
We meet in Salem Lutheran Church's Fellowship Hall which is located at the back side of the church in the lower parking lot. Look for the CPC banners. We will a time for coffee, connecting and refreshments at 10:00am. Our worship service begins at 10:30am. And twice a month we will have lunch together at 11:45am. Please join us!
Below you'll find relevant information for planning your visit to Christ Presbyterian Church. We want you to be as comfortable as possible in our services and hope the following helps make your visit logistically smooth and open to knowing our community and experiencing our God.
- Dress however you feel comfortable in church. Some people will be more formal - because they like to dress up when meeting with God! Some people will be casual - because they like to feel relaxed when being with family.
- Child care provided! We have worked hard to create a great, safe, engaging place for kids from the cradle to kindergarten to experience God. Some people will have their children in the services with them but many families would love the chance for their kids to be introduced to the Bible and the church in a way that is at their level. So bring your kids to the service or drop them off in our Christ's Kids classrooms. Wherever they are, these children will be loved on like they were our very own family!
- Our services usually last 90 minutes. In such a fast-paced culture, we like to slow down on Sundays. This doesn't mean the services drag or are boring; rather, we try to create space for each of us to meet with God in prayer and song and meditation and for God to meet with us through the Bible and the sacrament of the Lord's Supper which we partake every week.
- We strive to create a setting on Sundays that is both contemporary and rooted in the history of the church. We want to be a new church with an old message and a long history. Thus, you will find that we move through a four-part semi-liturgical service patterned from the Scriptures.
- Twice a month after our services we invite you to join us for a family meal. We believe the amazing truth that God doesn't just meet us in a worship service but also in every aspect of our lives, especially in our community with other followers of Jesus. So our meals are an essential part of our life as a family of God.